Research & Sales Assistant
|Job Title:||Research & Sales Assistant|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Monsoon, Accessorize, Austin Reed, Viyella, Julien Macdonald, Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club, The Savile Row Company, Storm, WWF, Celia Birtwell, Tabitha Webb.
These are some of the world class international fashion and interior design brands that The Partnership are building through brand diversification (licensing, franchising and distribution).
The role takes charge of the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contract implementation. Selling rights to third party companies to produce products, create shops and distribute products for our clients.
The aim is to build new long term relationships with companies in the Home sector and servicing the needs of existing customers, as well as to increase business opportunities through a range of different routes to market.
- Researching product categories in the Home sector
- Understanding various categories within the Home sector
- Researching the markets in UK, but also internationally
- Sourcing leads and initiating contact with companies
- Generating new business through cold calling and sales meetings
- Maximizing revenue by effectively managing the existing databases
- Maintaining the database
- Setting up and attending meetings with prospective and current clients
- Attending exhibitions
This position would be 60% research and 40% sales.
Skills & Experience Required
The main focus of the role is to be driven, competitive, charismatic, apply active listening skills and to have a fast progressing career in sales.
- Bring drive & enthusiasm as well as a very resilient personality to the job
- 6 months – 2 years sales experience including face to face and telephone skills
- Use of IT packages including, Microsoft Office, E-mail, Word, Excel
- Good use of the English Language
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A good team member but must be able to work on own initiative
- Exceptional research skills which can be applied to the matching process when identifying potential clients to contact
- Genuinely enjoy the sales process
- Able to quickly develop an understanding of a new market
- Be disciplined and determined to succeed
- Degree preferable
- Licensing experience preferable