|Job Title:||Licensing Manager|
|Location||Central London, UK|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Telephone Number||+44 (0)7710 122701|
|Salary||Circa £35k + Bonus|
Fluid World believe in brands and brand development is at the heart of what we do. Building brands is all about pushing for growth into new categories, retail environments, territories and building relationships. At Fluid World we are at an exciting time for growth and global opportunities, and we are looking for a new Licensing Manager to be responsible for UK, Spain, France and Italy across all categories excluding toy, this will cover hardlines, softlines and food.
Our key property is Pusheen the Cat, who has just hit 21.2 Billion gif shares! Which is a growth of over 7 Billion in one year alone. We are looking for a dynamic, results driven individual that is keen to develop and manage a key social media brand, with a focus on driving category growth and expansion.
- Manage and continually build relationships with licensees, retailers and DTRs across hardlines and softlines categories.
- Directly manage UK, European and Global Pusheen contracts.
- Identify new opportunities for the Pusheen brand, pitching to new partners and drive growth through existing contracts.
- Confidently negotiate new deal terms and contract renewals.
- Review and analyse royalty reports to complete data analysis on opportunities for growth and gaps in current product offering.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within the retail or licensing industry.
- Commercially minded with the ability to successfully prioritise workload
- A results driven team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven track record of driving growth in new and existing categories, strong negotiation skills and key business objective achievement.
- Has an in depth understanding of commercial licensing processes including reading royalty reports, contracts and identifying trends and patterns in sales results.
- As we manage licensing throughout Europe, a knowledge of European licensees would be desirable.
- Confident presenting style – can pitch Pusheen sales deck to Senior level partners and licensees/ retailers.
- Digitally savvy, inquisitive and engaged with your consumer.
- Has an understanding of social media and marketing.
- Strong time management and project management skills – can multitask many projects at one time to a high standard.
- Flexible and able to find compromise in challenging situations.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Mac proficient – Advanced Skills in Microsoft applications. Basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite would be desirable, but not essential.
- Highly organised, resourceful and a proactive self-starter.
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven, creative environment.
- Loves Pusheen!