|Job Title:||Licensing Coordinator|
|Job Type||12 Month Contract|
|Telephone Number||+44 (0)7710 122701|
Our client, Capcom is looking for a talented and experienced Licensing Coordinator to maintain and assist in developing the company’s licensing and merchandising processes, which will support the growth of the company’s merchandise licensing program across EMEA.
- To assist the licensing consultant, brand managers and marketing director in developing a long-term licensing policy and strategy;
- To follow, maintain and assist in the development of current internal licensing processes;
- To monitor the internal approval processes for new deals and products;
- To monitor the licenses already given out, as well as the progress of the licensed products in the market;
- To keep up to date licensing revenue and budget reports;
- To represent the company at conventions and other events when relevant;
- To coordinate marketing efforts during new merchandising product launches with social media and brand teams;
- To monitor royalties and ascertain payment to the company;
- To help build relationships with all licensees, and assist in resolving any issues;
- To check licensees’ products to ensure quality and compliance with company rules and values along with the brand team;
- To monitor, track and liaise as appropriate to ensure that contracts are being honoured;
- To create and maintain a database of all existing and future licensees;
- To communicate when relevant, with Capcom USA and Capcom Japan licensing departments;
- To work with regional offices on various licensing related projects;
- To collate digital assets and sample library, distribute samples;
- To develop materials for use at trade shows, presentations and meetings when required;
- To undertake administrative work and ad-hoc duties as required.
Integrity & Ethics
- Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Ability to work across job levels and cultures
- Willing to meet internal and external customer expectations
- Ability to negotiate with all parties to bring about win-win situations
- Attention to detail and ability to track multiple projects and processes
- Ideally 2 years’ experience within the video games or entertainment industry
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous licensing approvals and process management experience an advantage
- Interest in videogames and all things entertainment an advantage
- Able to be available to work outside of normal working hours when required
- Proactive and can-do approach.
- High attention to detail and process.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and to report back on progress.
- Ability to work with others across all levels and divisions of the organisation to achieve company goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to plan, prioritise and manage a challenging workload
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise is essential
- Able to track, measure and reflect achievements