Head of Food Product
|Job Title:||Head of Food Product|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Telephone Number||+44 (0)7710 122701|
|Salary||Circa £68k d.o.e.|
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As their Head of Food Product you will lead the food product strategy for the Jamie Oliver brand, across channels and territories.
You’ll be expected to explore and expand the Jamie Oliver Food Product proposition, and to maximise revenues both in the UK and overseas.
Accountable for the delivery of the Food royalty income, you’ll create 3 year business plans for partnerships supported by forecasts and marketing plans.
You’ll work collaboratively to maximise all available resources internally and externally. Some days you’ll be working with our Products and Partnership Marketing Manager on coordination of licensees’ marketing and sales activities, others you’ll be inputting to new product development plans or reviewing and approving marketing and trade support activities. Forming close working relationships with all licensees and key retailers, you will conduct regular performance reviews planned around the retailers category planning process and lead negotiations on new food licensing discussions.
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right candidate. You will be given the chance to come on board and role model new collaborative ways of working and to establish effective systems and reporting.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
With strong experience in licensing, category management or/and marketing for a leading food brand or manufacturer, you will have a proven track record in developing licenses, manufacturer or retailer brands.
You’ll have a good understanding of key suppliers and manufacturers within food production and insight relating to consumer trends within these areas. And you also have an understanding of complex cross-functional interdependencies.
Experience in international retail markets would be an advantage but is not essential.
You have first-rate relationship management and presentation skills. Highly numerate, you’ll draw on experience in delivering stretching sales targets; to set set up appropriate sales reporting and scoping out new business opportunities.
Above all we’re looking for a dynamic, passionate and positive Jamie Oliver brand advocate. Someone who can lead multiple stakeholders to deliver to a common goal. Please form an orderly queue…
WHAT THEY OFFER IN RETURN
- A friendly and supportive company culture in a jazzy office
- Generous salary, bonus, pension, life insurance and medical cover
- Great holiday allowance, plus half a day for christmas shopping and summer hours – meaning every Friday inJuly and August we can finish at 4pm
- Fabulous food perks including discounts at Jamie’s restaurants, free breakfast at the office, foodie forums,cooking classes and the opportunity to test out Jamie’s new recipes!
- Social events, discounted gym membership, plus massage and nail appointments on site
- And LOTS more…This role is a permanent position to start as soon as possible. Please submit a Cover Letter and CV to be considered.At Jamie Oliver, they want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where they embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. They love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.