Senior Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Telephone Number||+44 (0)7710 122701|
|Salary||Circa £48k d.o.e.|
Our client is looking for an energetic, commercial and determined with experience in the licensing industry to drive the sales of their highly successful global children’s entertainment brand. They will ensure the creation and implementation of TV, home ent and consumer product commercial strategy agreed with the Managing Director. This will be done in close coordination with Marketing & Brand Management team in order to maximise the exposure and commercial value of the brand from an overall brand management perspective (i.e. secure best possible platforms and best possible broadcast slots and ensure property is kept on the air in order to launch an L&M campaign programme)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibility for all territories globally with the exception of US, China and Russia
- Develop sales strategy through identifying gaps in the current brand rights exploitation and target priority partners to maximise content & brand exposure across all mediums.
- To negotiate deals, and oversee all stages of the sales process (TV, HE, SVOD & other digital, Consumer Products in the Territories and Inflight globally)
- To forecast and achieve an annual sales budget
- To maintain and renew existing business whilst developing new business, revenues and clients.
- To maintain and improve (as a member of the sales team) the efficiency of the Rights database(s).
- To provide regular comprehensive status reports.
- To maintain an excellent knowledge of The Brand and its brand facts.
- To take ownership over the brand expansion plans and targeted licensing strategy – either directly or through local licensing agents.
- Work closely with Global Brand Manager to identify key promotional & activity timings, support relevant partners with retail presentations and brand information requests
- To manage the local Licensing Agents, local Master Toy sales arm and licensees to ensure a strategic approach to rolling out The Brand in each respective market.
- To undertake foreign sales trips and participate in key, relevant TV, Toy & Licensing Trade fairs, as needed.
- Coordinate the tracking of deals through from interest of clients to offer, deal memo, final contracts, invoicing, payments, material requests and delivery of materials in conjunction with Managing Director (legal), Production and Finance.
- Compiling information in terms of sales, broadcasting and ratings and liaising generating power point presentations for internal and external reports.
- Obtain regular updates (rate of sales, marketing activities/plans, forecasts, ratings, scheduling etc.) from broadcasters, toy distributors/master toy sales arm and licensees (through licensing agents) partners to analyse and share internally & externally (where appropriate)
- To maintain and update databases and filing systems
- Managing contract database and contractual process
- To undertake any other administrative tasks which will ensure the smooth running of the International Sales.
- To co-operate with Finance to ensure all quarterly royalty reports are submitted from all relevant partners within each Territory and invoices are sent
- A genuine interest in kids entertainment and programming.
- Initiative, drive and commitment.
- At least 2 years of relevant sales experience in TV and or Licensing.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinking and brand building awareness.
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight sales targets and deadlines..
What They Offer In Return
- A friendly and supportive small company culture
- Generous salary, holiday allowance, pension, and medical cover