Senior Brand Licensing Manager
Company: The Partnership
|Job Title:||Senior Brand Licensing Manager|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Type||Full Time|
SENIOR BRAND/LICENSING MANAGER
Monsoon, Accessorize, Laura Ashley, Austin Reed, Viyella, Julien Macdonald, Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club, The Savile Row Company, Storm, WWF, Celia Birtwell, Tabitha Webb.
These are some of the world class international fashion and interior design brands that The Partnership are building through brand diversification (licensing, franchising and distribution).
The role is to manage the licensing campaign for a key licensor with a range of international licensees, selling rights to and managing third party companies who produce and sell products and create shops.
The aim is to maximize sales growth and cover all important markets globally.
There is also a role in business development and management across other company brands.
- Maximizing revenue by effectively managing the existing and new licensees and timely contract renewals
- Generating new deals in key international markets and categories
- Managing relationships between licensees and licensor including positively resolving any disputes
- Advising licensor on and implementing the brand strategy
- Reporting periodically to the licensor on the status of the licensing programme
- Appointing and negotiating sub-agents, plus managing the relationships
- Working together with the Finance Manager to timely collect royalties
- Some international travel will be required
Skills & Experience Required
- Senior experience in managing licensing programmes, ideally with international experience
- Accomplished negotiation skills
- Commercially minded but with a long-term approach to brand building
- Knowledgeable in brand licensing
- The ability to communicate at all levels and to present to senior management concisely and with command of detail
- A good team member but must be able to work on own initiative
- Be disciplined and determined to succeed
- Degree level education
- Use of IT packages including, Microsoft Office, E-mail, Word, Excel