Retail & Brand Manager
|Job Title:||Retail & Brand Manager|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Our Client TLC is arguably the world’s leading licensing agency and part of the Global Brands Group.
They are seeking an outstanding Retail and Brand Manager.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To help create the retail strategy for the Power Brands team.
- To implement and drive this strategy.
- To have specific brand and category responsibilities.
- Build, nurture and manage partnerships, both new and existing.
- Identify and cultivate new retail relationships at all management levels.
- Deliver DTR’s.
- Own the full retail management of specific DTR’s.
- Share insights on retail analysis, trend and trade performance.
- Build a retail network across strategic sectors.
- Drive big long-term high revenue partnerships that build 3-year pipeline performance.
- Focus and deliver budgets and KPI’s set.
- Oversee and manage existing key licensee/retail performance.
- Take responsibility for specific sectors and categories.
- Build broader knowledge within specific categories to achieve ‘category expert’ status.
Brand Management (On 1-2 specific brands):
- Responsible for the management of the whole brand extension process:
- Researching, developing and writing brand, retail and category strategy.
- Strategic planning and implantation of the brand extension process.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the team to develop strategic goals.
- Build, nurture and establish a strong working relationship with brand owners.
- Create 3-yuear projections for each brand.
- Identify and deliver designer/halo collaborations.
- Troubleshooting to ensure brand extension is managed effectively.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of working with retailers and access multiple categories.
- Ability to implement projects with a high level of detail and complexity.
- Have the capacity to handle a number of projects and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, remain calm and meet deadlines.
- Have a positive, can-do approach, solution-oriented style and have persuasive skills to influence others.
- Skills/characteristics that will achieve success include:
- Lateral thinking
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Strong communicator
- Presentation capability (both creating and delivering.)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office package use.