New Product Developer (Character Brands)
Company: Rudolf Stein
|Job Title:||New Product Developer (Character Brands)|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Dependent on Experience|
Rudolf Stein Ltd has a strong license portfolio and is looking for a Designer / New Product Developer to join our small Bristol based team. This is a permanent, full time position that will suit a team player anxious to be part of a successful and ambitious team and who is looking for an opportunity to influence the direction of a rapidly changing and growing business.
• Ideally have a relevant degree
• Be proficient in Illustrator, Photo Shop and MAC.
• Have a minimum of 3-5yrs experience working in one or all of the following categories: Kids Accessories, Toys, Gifting and/or Packaging.
• Have some experience of working on new product development projects
• Be well organised, responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Have previous experience working either directly or indirectly in the licensing industry and will have high street retail awareness in relation to relevant categories.
• Be an enthusiast and bring creativity and passion to the role whilst having a commercial outlook.
• Have knowledge and awareness of the wider market place and consumer trends which you will use to inform presentation of ideas and to influence opinion.
• Ideally you will have some management experience.
Some Far East travel will be necessary and experience of working with Far East suppliers will be an advantage.