Licensing Executive / Account Manager
|Job Title:||Licensing Executive / Account Manager|
|Location||SW London, UK|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Telephone Number||+44 20 3178 4552|
|Salary||Dependent on Experience|
Our client is one of the worlds leading licensing companies in its field and is now seeking a dynamic licensing executive / account manager to join their team.
The role is to manage relationships with existing clients that manufacture of Greeting Cards, Stationery, Craft, Gift and Homewares, as well as identifying new leads and categories in the UK and overseas.
The position would suit someone that likes working in a creative and relaxed environment, within a small dedicated team.
The aim of the role is to identify, develop, negotiate and manage the day-to-day licensing business relationships.
- Managing existing licensing deals and licensee relationships
- Securing new licensing deals with existing licensees
- Identifying new prospective clients
- Implement marketing and promotional strategies in liaison with the Image Coordinator
- Attend Trade Fairs both in the UK and abroad(including Germany, New York and Las Vegas)
- Help find innovative ways to grow the business
- Outgoing, confident and a team player
- Experience in licensing or image libraries (sales experience ideal but not necessary)
- An organised approach to tasks and eye for detail
- A team player, flexible, pro-active and self-motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package Excel, Word, Powerpoint (Photoshop a plus)
- Enjoys BBQs on the balcony on Friday afternoons.… if the sun is shining!