|Job Title:||Licensing Executive|
|Location||London or Manchester UK|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Telephone Number||+44 (0)7710 122701|
- Responsible for the day to day running of multiple Manchester City licensee accounts, ensuring timely delivery of all contractual obligations and approvals of all products that are manufactured across the licensing programme.
- Assist on product development, working with licensees to expand Manchester City’s official merchandise portfolio and ensure all products are in line with the official brand guidelines, reflect the club’s values and appeal to the global fanbase.
- Update and maintain the online licensee management platform, updating contract details regularly and reviewing and approving sales reports, to enable tracking of advance and royalty invoicing.
- Carry out market analysis, closely following trends within the licensing landscape to identify new sports merchandise categories and prospective licensees in order to expand the programme.
- Liaise regularly with digital, marketing and membership teams to identify fan engagement opportunities and promote licensed products, with the objective of driving sales via official club retail channels.
- Assist with the planning, development and delivery of bi-annual licensee workshops, to help licensees understand the clubs core brand values, positioning and strategy.
- Maintain Licensing folder on SharePoint, ensuring all current paperwork is added to the library to enable easy reference for renewals and licensee negotiations
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
– Experience within a brand licensing environment.
– Genuine interest within Merchandise, Licensing and Sales
– Ability to prioritise tasks and handle multiple on-going projects.
– Highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
– Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Enthusiastic, self-motivated with the ability to show initiative.
– Motivated to learn and develop within a small but growing team
– Friendly and personable individual
– Knowledge of the sports licensing landscape
– Understanding of licensing agreement structure
– Basic understanding of intellectual property
– Confident negotiator.
– Football / sports fan.
- Great Central London and Manchester offices!
- Generous salary, bonus, pension, medical cover
- Good holiday allowance
- Fabulous food perks
- A lovely team with good social events
- 90+ licensees and 7-figure licensing revenue
- MCFC is flying as a team so it’s an exciting time to join
- And LOTS more…