Head of Food Licensing
|Job Title:||Head of Food Licensing|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Telephone Number||+44 (0)7710 122701|
|Salary||Circa £65k d.o.e.|
Our client, Jamie Oliver Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual to identify, secure, manage and direct both new and existing licensing partners within their specific area of Jamie Oliver branded and co-branded food, ensuring maximum delivery of licensing income.
The role also includes working closely with the CEO of Licensing in identifying and pursuing further international supermarket retailers for the development of wider Jamie Oliver and/or co-branded food ranges, as well as for other company-wide income opportunities eg. endorsements.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Agree and deliver the Food range royalty income as per agreed Budget
- Agree and monitor annual business plans for all food licensees
- Lead negotiations on new Food and/or Food Retailer licensing discussions
- Oversee effective co-ordination of licensees’ marketing and sales activities within geographic markets, ensuring other Jamie Oliver activities are integrated within such activities
- Agree new product development plans, ensuring a consistent Jamie Oliver Licensing range offering and ensuring internal approval processes are followed
- Oversee all necessary approvals within the Jamie Oliver Group of companies
- Lead cross Jamie Oliver Licensing Limited activities, such as new packaging and insights work
- Review and approve marketing and trade support activities.
- Strong experience in licensing and/or marketing for leading (food) brands within UK with a proven track record in developing and growing brands
- Experience in international retail markets would be an advantage
- A good understanding of key suppliers and manufacturers within food product categories and knowledge and insight relating to consumer trends within these areas
- First-rate relationship management and presentation skills
- Flexible, hardworking, and passionate about their area of the business and the Jamie Oliver brand.
What They Offer In Return
- A friendly and supportive company culture
- Generous salary, bonus, pension, life insurance and medical cover
- 30/33 days holiday, plus half a day for christmas shopping and summer hours – meaning every Friday in July and August we can finish at 4pm
- Fabulous food perks including discounts at Jamie’s restaurants, free breakfast at the office, foodie forums, cooking classes and the opportunity to test out Jamie’s new recipes!
- Social events, discounted gym membership, plus massage and nail appointments on site
- And LOTS more…